Pre and Post Retirement Planning
How will YOU fund your retirement?
Pensions and retirement planning is complicated and you do need advice! We specialise in this area and can advise clients who have ample time to retirement as well as those who may have left it too late.
The current market place includes the following highly negative issues!
Government ‘reducing’ pension funds (by increasing taxation on funds) Final Salary Pension Schemes closing down, winding up or in deficit. Equitable Life Pension debacle and Confidence in the Pensions market at all time low.
To provide an example of what individuals should be putting aside to generate an income of £10,000 pa at age 60 in today’s terms:
- A 20 year old needs to contribute £86.37.
- A 30 year old needs to contribute £168.45.
- A 40 year old needs to contribute £360.39.
(based on growth rate of 7% pa) Figures researched ‘The Exchange’ December 2007
And this at a time when the pressure on earnings for the majority of us is at an all time high.
How do you achieve a comfortable retirement? We can help you!
We will conduct a full financial review including:
- Company Pensions.
- Employer Schemes.
- Personal Pensions.
- Other Assets.
- Ability to Save.
You believe you should never put “all your eggs in one basket” – we will help you to think ‘outside of the box’, and consider a wide range of investment opportunities so that your retirement needs are achieved.
At your selected Retirement age we offer advice on:
- Income Drawdown Plans.
- All types of annuities (Compulsory Purchase Annuity, Level Term Annuity, With Profits Annuities, etc).
- Whether to take Tax Free Cash or not.
- How to utilise any Tax Free Cash for additional tax efficient income.